Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mmmmm - Egg McMuffin and Hash Brown...

Well, after two nights of no real dinner my body started going bezerk. I went to my 9:00 sales call and was FAMISHED afterwards since I hadn’t eaten since 1:00 yesterday afternoon. I stopped by McDonalds for an Egg McMuffin meal and it was amazing. Jim introduced me to Egg McMuffins (yes, one of those rare things that he eats that I never had that he gets to take the credit for opening my eyes to) when we were in Vegas last November and this is my first one since then. All that grease really hit the spot (did I really write that?!)– this better not get addictive.

6 comments:

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

It's too late, the addiction has started.

To cut back on the grease though, I highly recommend the McGriddle. It's tasty, but not as much grease as the Egg McMuffin.

LisaMarie said...

I have McDonald's on Fridays only. That way I can limit my intake of tasty McMuffins and Sausage Biscuts. And I try not to have it if I've had a good week. Another teacher in my grade and I compare the week based on whether or not we had McDonalds that morning.

Dale said...

Usually if Jim's recommending something, it's high class quality food (i.e. Chipotle).

Does the egg McMuffin get 5 stars on Jim's food ratings list too?

Viki said...

God, I look forward to good old American breakfasts!

On another note - how can you not eat for that long? My stomach would've been eating itself by 9 or 10...I can't ignore it at that point!

Mamma Sarah said...

Woman! You need to eat! I love Egg McMuffins... so tasty especially when you are craving something greasy! Which is the only craving I have had recently, but I'm trying to stay away from the golden arches. Now I'm hungry!

Sarah said...

For some reason I seem to have lost my taste for fast food breakfast items. Well, most fast food items in general. I always feel so gross after I eat them.

Now pancakes on the other hand....