Thursday, March 30, 2006

GOOD morning!

I hadn’t posted in a while because I didn’t feel like much was going on worth writing about. Today, however, I feel really alive. I think that it’s because I woke up and sun was streaming through my cracked blinds and I was all tangled up in Jim. I had slept the whole night through without dreaming and the resulting rewetting drops I have to use. The room was the perfect temperature and I was the right amount of snug. It was 6:30 so I had the blissful revelation that I got to sleep for another hour if I wanted to. Life was damn good this morning.

Funny, when I woke back up at 7:15 I had the sudden realization that my team might have inverted some numbers on our MBA Simulation game. I hadn’t thought of it since I shut it down last night but out of no where I was sharp and consumed with that thought. Weird how that type of realization comes out of no where… When I checked the game online it doesn’t appear that we made the mistake afterall. Bonus!

I got finished preparing for work a full 10 minutes quicker than normal so I got to read a bit of my magazine before I left (hell no I wasn’t going to work even 10 minutes early today!). I drove to work and the sun was bright and cheery. I think just knowing it’s going to reach 70 degrees for the first time of the year puts a chip on your shoulder. Even my coffee has the right amount of vanilla creamer.

It better not be a boring day – I have too many positive vibes to waste.

1 comment:

Mamma Sarah said...

You are incredibly cute. I know what you mean about the 70 degrees thing. I too woke up early and felt full of energy. Amazing what a change in weather can do to a person.