Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm exhausted physically and mentally...

It’s been a LONG work week. I deserve more than a 2 day weekend. I won’t bore my reader by recounting all of it, I’ll just sum it up by stating that I’d love a Happy Hour and I can’t even do that because we have company coming over at 6 - an end that’s status quo with how M-F has gone.

I’ve come to my own blog about 4 times just to look at the porcupines and smile. They really are damn cute. : )

On the up-side, I did have several good meetings with clients this week which should lead to some NEW business in the next few weeks. My bosses are happy with me and I’m hoping that next week will be more manageable. I got to meet Jim for lunch today as I was in the area – a rare treat! I also talked with Khang, the travel agent, and found out that the Alaskan cruise prices are now $1864 for an inside cabin – this makes me really happy because we paid $1006 for it when we booked in August. Hooray for deal-getting! Boo that the prices now will most likely hinder any new folks from joining us.

Tomorrow I’m having the best brunch in the whole world (4 egg omelet with cheese, tomato, mushrooms, onions and peppers; breakfast potatoes & OJ @ TGI Friday's) with Lori and I’m having the monthly girls’ lunch at PF Chang’s on Sunday. Any ladies want to join us for lunch on Sunday just give me a call!

3 comments:

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

Well rest up and have a good weekend!! If you need to vent further, give me a shout anytime this weekend!

Viki said...

I'm sorry we're not in the same city - we could be exhausted together. :-) I'd love to join you for lunch on Sunday, too, but alas...

TreyJ said...

Sorry you're beat - hope the weekend relaxes you!