Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday 13


6 Things I Can't Do and 7 Things I Can!

1. I can’t see those stupid magic eye things that used to be popular a few years ago. I stare and stare and nothing pops out at me.

2. I can’t get through Forest Gump without crying. Especially the ending scene where he’s at Jenny’s grave under that big tree.

3. I can’t understand how people zone into heavy metal music. It truly sounds like noise to me.

4. I can’t justify spending more than $15 on lunch

5. I can’t do a pull up.

6. I can’t get comfortable parallel parking- it always is a daunting thing to do, especially downtown!

** -- ** -- ** -- **

7. I can finish my entire bowl at Chipotle, even with the extra rice!

8. I can read a book and forget within 6 months what the plot was. Same for a lot of movies I watch.

9. I can watch elephants at the zoo for an hour without getting bored

10. I can spend a half hour trying out different fonts for a project and justify that it’s time well-spent

11. I can count some of “Jim’s” friends (friends before I knew Jim) as “my” friends now because we’ve spent so much time together over the last 5 years

12. I can negotiate a deal so well that it impresses others

13. I can publicly speak without getting nervous

11 comments:

Martha said...

mmmm. chipotle.....

Viki said...

I can't justify spending more than $8 on lunch. :-)

Chipotle sounds good, but Whataburger sounds better!

Finlands finest said...

I can't do a pull-up either. Maybe one day I will :)

I can see those stupid magic eye things.

I will never be comfortable parallel parking, ever!

I can forget a plot after a few months too :)

You do impress me with your negotiating skills!

Mamma Sarah said...

Martha is right... mmmm... chipotle. I haven't eaten lunch yet... hmmmm.

LisaMarie said...

Dude! I can't see the magic eye things either!

Megs said...

I can't see those stupid magic eye things either. I always felt dumb compared to my friends because I was always the only one!!

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

Hehehe, I can't see the magic eye things either. Never have been able to, and I'm sure I never will :).

Martha said...

you know....we took away our letter encryption....I think comment moderation should be off, too. :) Does it get annoying that you have to approve every comment (you, too, Sarah. I've been wondering)?

Anonymous said...

i heart this list. but i heart you a little more.

Dale said...

So now I've gotten friend status, and not just friend in law status?

Karen said...

yup- dale, you're the first on the list of jim's friends i'm taking over!