Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday 13


Thirteen of my Friends and something I like about them

(Today's could be a Thursday 30!!)


1) Jim – he hit a grand slam last night at softball! And he tells me I'm pretty.

2) Mom – besides Jim, she’s literally the only person I’ll call without a purpose and still chat with for a half hour

3) Dad- he called me the other day to tell me about a fair at work where I can come get free lunch and samples!

4) Sarah F – she sees what other people need and actually does something to help them get it

5) Sarah W – she’s quilting Nicole’s bumpers and quilt and didn’t make fun of me when it took me a long time to pick out the fabric

6) Greg – he asked me for help with his tuition reimbursement program – it’s nice that your little brother still needs you some times

7) Lisa – the person who inspires me (even though I don’t act on it) to change my hairstyle. She’s got amazing courage in the salon chair.

8) Viki - I want to hold her hostage in my basement and make her sing to me all day.

9) Jen – I’ve noticed that her favorite word to use is “fantastic”. Since I’ve noticed it I always smile because even when she writes it I hear her say it in my head like a little .wav file playing

10) My grandparents – they are the epitome of what I want to be when I'm 82+ - active, social, and loving

11) Jessica – it’s so weird and cool to see a friend go from a kid to one of the best moms I’ve ever seen

12) Karen C- she’s going to frickin’ Albania to study something she loves. Seizing opportunities is kick-ass.

13) Chuck- about once every other month I get an article in the mail that he thinks I’d like. It’s fun to 1) get mail and 2) know someone was thinking of you


12 comments:

Finlands finest said...

That was super fantastic!! I love it! (Glad to see you could get one TT out in a day!)

Jessica said...

Aww, great list :)

Viki said...

I'm glad I made your list. I'll be happy to sing all day, but I would like to be let out of the basement once in a while. :-)

Finlands finest said...

I just realized you called me Jen! HA!

Finlands finest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gtemp said...

Don't forget about those belly rubs!!!

LisaMarie said...

Thanks! And I'll be getting in that chair again on Saturday afternoon after we move Sarah! I'm getting my hair colored again and having her think out my hair a bit with the razor....

If you ever actually want to get a crazy cut, I'd go and hold your hand!

LisaMarie said...

I meant thin....not think....I THINK too much right after work, eh?

Anonymous said...

Your life isn't that cool to have a blog.

Karen said...

then i woudln't waste your time reading it much less commenting! :)

Viki said...

Anonymous asshole...that pisses me off.

Anonymous said...

Your are a shallow person.