Friday, June 01, 2007

Some Morning Thoughts

1. My feet are SWOLLEN (see picture from last night). Jim propped them up for me in bed while I slept and they looked almost normal by the time I woke up. That progress, of course, is all gone now that I'm up and moving around again.

2. I think that the Michigan travel commercials are excellent. If you’ve haven’t seen one, here’s the link to just one of the many they've been putting out. Very professional and emotional. Makes me want to go to Michigan.

3. Is there a woman out there who doesn’t like that Winnie the Pooh song, Pooh Corner?

4. I got to eat with a SPORK today - what a great invention!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen that looks so painful!

-Carol

Finlands finest said...

I love that song pooh corner!!!

I hope your feet feel better tonight. :)

Megs said...

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my lord!!! this confirms it--i'm never getting pregnant.

Dale said...

Karen, I think you're really awesome and really beautiful, but this isn't one of your better sides. :)

Mamma Sarah said...

Oh Karen... I thought they were bad when I saw you yesterday at work... jeeze! You best be sitting on your butt doing nothing with your feet up!