Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Catchin' up from the weekend

Some Random Things…

  • I think everyone with those annoying word verifications on their blogs should turn them off and just see what happens. I know they turned them on because they got spammed, but that was a long time ago. You should forgive and forget. :)
  • Since the transistor on our street blew the whole office had to close yesterday around 3:30. How did I spend my extra 2 hours? With Ryann who’s so adorable and slept on my chest most of the time.
  • Best thing about the weekend?? A really awesome baby shower put on by Jim’s mom in Van Wert. Great games, great food, great attendance!
  • For Dale: I “met” Katrin from Vienna because she randomly commented on my blog a few months ago so I checked out hers and found she had many similarities to Viki (in that she calls her grandma ‘Oma’, wears authentic German attire at times, has been through much of Europe, etc). Anyway, I directed Viki to her blog and now we’re all friends!
  • How amazing is this 85 degree weather!?

6 comments:

Viki said...

Man, I wish something like that would happen to me - the best thing that every really happened here to send us home was that the AC didn't work over the summer, and that still sucked...

Mamma Sarah said...

WOW! Busy weekend. Great way to spend 2 hours is snuggling with a baby AND this fantastic weather!

Megs said...

Yes... leaving early yesterday was amazing... however... I still had to go home and work because I'm so behind in my projects :( Sounds like you had a great weekend though!

Oh and I second the word verification thing!! I have never gotten spammed before... or however you put that.

Finlands finest said...

I agree with the word verification thing too. Half of the time I type it in correctly and it gives me another to type to get my comment up.

Glad to hear you had a great baby shower with Jim's fam!

I wish I could stop working a couple hours early.

Dale said...

Funny, I was digging to see how Katrin fit in... my one guess was she knew Vicki!

Martha said...

I also think that those people who don't have other linked to their pages need to update it. Makes it easier to jump from sight to sight. :)