Monday, May 07, 2007

Seeing the States

Here's my state map:

Create your own visited states map

I think I've been to WI but now I can't remember fully. I only counted states I'm spent the night in, not just ones I've driven through as I don't think that really counts. I'm at 54% (28 states). Most desired to see next: Maine.

Yeah, I'm expecting some harrassment from Martha about how I could/should check OR off the list... I'm quite proud that I have some far away states in red, specifically AK, CA, HI, WA, AZ...

6 comments:

Viki said...

You have been in WI, and more than once! You came to visit me in Milwaukee once when it was just me & Sepp, and then when you came for the wedding shower once I had met Trey, we lived in Kenosha, WI. :-)

Finlands finest said...

You've been to more states than I by far! I need to travel to more exciting locations for work. Southern IL is just not doing it for me...

Karen said...

YES, Vik, you're exactly right!! I always think of you as a Chicago girl, not as a WI woman! :)

Dave said...

I like this map, we do this at work, everyone posts a map of where they have been and adds to it as they travel.

Karen you need to go to New England!

Martha said...

you're right! I see you've been to CA and WA..but not OR! tsk tsk. Based on a previous list, Portland would be a great "new city for you to visit" in the next year. PLUS it would knock another state. :) COME VISIT. I LOVE VISITORS!

Dale said...

I'm hurt. You can't remember if you've been to my home state?