Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Blog Reading Addiction

I’m learning that I have no life: I’m becoming blog addicted. I have three other friends with blogs (Tom P., Sarah W. and Lisa E.) that I check about 2X/day. I’m finding that I get frustrated when people don’t post on a somewhat regular basis. Lisa, for example, hasn’t posted since Thursday and I feel way out of the loop with what’s going on in her life. How can this be when I was perfectly content before she had a blog to not know her every life decision!? God forbid she be out living life instead of at home writing about it.... shame on her!

UPDATE: No sooner to I post this than Lisa writes in her blog twice. Now the only person I can complain about is Tom P who hasn't posted since Monday. Perhaps b/c he's sick he's too fragile to log his life... or maybe he's leading a boring sick life with nothing of interst to post... (www.rbdf.blogspot.com).

Other funness, Sarah mentioned me in her blog!! www.clarinetsw.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

Good thing I checked your blog twice... you updated. :-D Guess we both need to go to BAA - Blog Addicts Annonomous.

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

I have to admit here as well, I do check the blogs multiple times a day.

However, I tell myself that it's not sooo bad. I at least try to read random and new ones every day as well.