Friday, February 17, 2006

One Good thing about the Day

Well, it’s been a horrible workday. Fire after fire, crisis after crisis. And still no word from the $20K/mo client that we’re desperately trying to renew… grrrr

One encouraging note for the day – all the soup I’ve eaten over the past week (12 straight meals!! bleh!) since my tooth surgery has had a positive affect on my waistline. This morning I easily slid into my “skinny” jeans and have been comfortable in them all day! Lisa claims that she’d rather eat than be skinny, but my self-confidence got a shot in the arm I’m rather relishing! Is this what Viki feels like every day??

No, this will not be the start of an anorexic Karen – I love ice cream and sour cream wayyyyy too much!

3 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

So everyone around me has positive shrinking waistlines... mine is now expanding... lol. That's great news... now you just need to get into the gym (lol).

Viki said...

I'd rather eat, too. :-) I've just found some really tasty stuff that I can eat a lot of, and yes, most of you will complain that it's rabbit food, but if it's fresh and well prepared it's great. How do you think I get Trey to eat veggies?

Anyway, even I don't know how long I can keep the skinniness up. Getting myself to work out just gets harder and harder...

TreyJ said...

Viki is right - it takes talent to get me to eat veggies!