Sunday, February 26, 2006

SAI Slumber Party

Last night I hosted some SAI sisters for a girl's night slumber party. Jen (Prengaman) Ortiz, my sorority little, brought over her pledge book and we all reminisced over our answers to the interview questions. Can you match the SAI sister to her given answer to “What quote best describes your life?”

1. I’m not a bitch, I just look like one.

2. People will not remember what you did, they will not remember what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.

3. It’s okay to look at the menu as long as you go home to eat.

4. A friend is one who knows you but loves you anyway.

5. There’s only now, there’s only here. Give in to love or live in fear, no other path, no other way, no day but today.

6. Shoot for the moon- if you miss at least you’ll reach the stars.

A) Kelly Sheets
B) Lisa Hoag Erdahl
C) Karen Templin Eutsler
D) Sarah Ford
E) Sarah Wahn Williams
F) Viki Rill Johnson

11 comments:

Dale said...

To compensate for all the feminine aura at Kay Drive, Jim and I went out to do manly stuff, like shoot guns at Target World. This included the famous Karen Desert Eagle... it not only turned heads, but the mere action of walking over to pick up the gun made everyone stop what they're doing to gather around Jim's stall. I loved telling everyone it was a wedding gift from his wife. :) Karen, I think you had about 10 guys there who would propose to you on the spot if things with Jim didn't work out.

Mamma Sarah said...

Dale you are too funny. Feminine aura... I think Jim enjoyed it since he stayed up past his bedtime... ;-)

Thanks for a great overnight Karen. Oh, and if any of you need a good girly friend teary movie... Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Viki said...

Karen, I love you. This is the perfect diversion for me right now. Let's see how many I can get:

A-1
B-6
C-4
D-2
E-3
F-5

Let me know...

Karen said...

Dale - your comments made me smile! Glad to see the men still get a kick out of Jim's gun!

Jim's comment of the day was: "Is one of the girls goign to sleep with you tonight?"

me: "Where would you sleep if they did?"

Him: "OK, fair point. Is one of the girls going to sleep with us tonight?"

Me: "Well i guess Sarah Wahn can... the damage is already done there."

Sarah said...

I'm only certain of two of these, the rest are guesses.
A-1
B-4
C-2
D-3
E-6
F-5

What's my prize if I win!?!

Mamma Sarah said...

I already know the answers so I won't post... hahahaha...

LisaMarie said...

Strangely, none of those are what I thought I would have answered. I think I'm actually number 1. If any of the others, beat the hell out of me what I was thinking that day.

Karen said...

THE REAL ANSWERS:
A4
B1
C2
D3
E6
F5

Very close Sarah!!

Sarah said...

So do I get a prize!?!

Karen said...

YES - my undying love and admiration! (and don't whine that you had that already!)

LisaMarie said...

At least I was right about my own comment. And if I recall correctly, Sarah F influenced me to say that...it was total peer pressure.