Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Taco Bell

I have decided that, despite popular opinion, Taco Bell is fabulous. I’m not sure that I’m ever NOT in the mood to eat Taco Bell. I think my passion for the Bell started with their perpetual support of my late-night cravings while intoxicated with my UD cohorts. What can I say- they were always open for me and never judgmental of our idiotic ways.

Their new item, Fiesta Potatoes, are amazing. They are fried potato chunks covered in a zesty nacho cheese sauce and cool sour cream. Magnificent!

Further, those critics who say that there is better quality meat in dog food as compared to my hard taco supreme are crazy. Why be condemnatory of Taco Bell? If they can sell me Grade Q meat and I’ll still like why shouldn’t they reap the margins? Iams is offering Grade A meat that’s more expensive to a consumer base (Piper & Buster) who don’t know any better. If I offered Piper Taco Bell she’d eat it in a heartbeat! People should really shake their heads at dog food companies for wasting money on expensive products that aren’t necessary and that ultimately cost the consumer more.

Can you guess what I had for lunch?

2 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mamma Sarah said...

Gotta love the bell! You know how to make someone smile. Thanks for the laugh! Now you've made me hungary for a bean burito with chicken... maybe just some tacos and a side of pinto's and cheese. LOL.