Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Boycott of Professor Jim

Those who talk to me ("talk" being the key word as I don't bitch about it too much in my blog) know that I detest my Sales & Sales Management class because my teacher is so horrible. Tonight is my first exam (worth 15% of my final grade) and I have officially boycotted studying out of spite for the prof.

Yes, I know this sounds immature. Yes, I know this could bite me in the ass. And Yes, if I don't get an A in this class regardless of how much I study I'll go to the dean as sales is my CAREER and I do quite well at it.

Karen Cruse, no shaking your head.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Mamma Sarah said...

Hopefully it will go well. Best wishes for your silent protest.

Dale said...

What's his issue?

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

I'm not quite sure how doing poorly on purpose is a protest, but good luck anyway.

(My protest would be aceing the exam in spite of the poor professor, and then complaining to the dean that the guy is a jerkwad or whatever. And yes, I did that in my Chem finals my first year at U of Az. And it worked too, that prof wasn't teaching that class the next semester.)

Anonymous said...

I agree with the lat comment. And Karen C is not the only one shaking her head :)