Sunday, March 02, 2008

Our day at the aquarium

Nicole is very excited to spend the day with her friend Alex. She kept touching his knee while they rode!


She was too little to touch anything, but she liked looking over the edge!


I inaccurately called this a "monster" which Alex repeated. When I corrected myself and called it a skink he looked at me like I was crazy.


At the shark touch pool!


"Aunt" Sarah spoiled Nicole with a shark toy. Yeah, that was pretty wet by the time we got to the car.


Happy Fishy People! Really the main reason I put this one up is to show off Sarah's tummy. She's beautiful! :)





8 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

We had a blast. Thanks for the invite and for letting me crash the party. I'm sure I would have spent way more shopping! :-)

Anonymous said...

k-

good evening.

how do you spell the name of the building that has lots of fish swimming in lots of water????

miss you 3.

c- in phx

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great day! I loved working there and wish I still had the time to do so.

Viki said...

Love it! Thanks for posting all of the cute pictures. :-)

Finlands finest said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day!!

Martha said...

How fun! Kids, especially one's near Alex's age and a little older, are so much fun to take places like that! I bet both had a great time.

TreyJ said...

I always love going to aquariums! Glad the kids had fun (and I suspect the parents did, too).

Katrin said...

Wow, you have a aquarium where you can touch the animals? Like a petting zoo for fish? I wish we had that, it must've been a lot of fun.

Loved the pictures!!!