Saturday, March 29, 2008

Father Daughter Dance

Dad, friends and I headed to the McAuley Alumni Father Daughter Dance Friday night to remember our grooves from our first four dances in '93 - '97. Yeah... we still got it!

The crew "breakin' it down"



Me and my dad

Rowing to the Hawaii 5-0! We know we're cool.... at least we tell each other we are...

Dad and his two daughters, Lindsay and me!



Lindsay and her sister Holly with their father, Tony



Having a blast in the high school cafeteria!

8 comments:

Laura said...

That looked like fun...and nice pic of you and your Dad.

Martha said...

How fun! I would love to see Sue again! She's fabulous!!
and by the way, I'm disgusted by people (ahem!) who are so skinny after having babies. How do ya'll do it when I can't drop weight without baby issues??

Anonymous said...

seriously. i'm with martha on the weight issue. nursing school is BAD for the hips!

LisaMarie said...

You look FABULOUS!

Viki said...

It definitely looked like fun, and I'm with everyone else on how fabulous you look - my Ota wouldn't think you were a nice girl either. :-)

Martha said...

hahaha, Viki cracks me up!

Perhaps, Viki, he's referring to when someone sets two people up.
Friend: Bob, I want to set you up with my friend, Jane!
Bob: Yea? Why? Is she hot?
Friend: Oh, she's perfect for you! she's such a nice girl.
Bob: Is that code for ugly or fat?

:)

Mamma Sarah said...

Man, I am so jealous that you guys do things like that. Guess it's a perk of going to an all girls school. :-)

You look great and Viki and Martha crack me up!!!

Finlands finest said...

Viki and Martha crack me up!!

It looks like everyone had a great time. I wish I could've been there!!