Thursday, January 18, 2007

Xavier

XU is picking back up again. I start teaching (MKTG 361, Professional Selling) tonight from 6-8:30. I have 31 students, mostly junior/senior business majors, in my class and I'm in the old business building (blah!). 9 of the 31 are students from last semester which I'm taking as a sign that I'm either a good teacher or a very easy one.

A former student asked for some help on where to send resumes for sales jobs upon her graduation this May. I sent some emails to clients of mine and I already got her resume in front of 3 presidents and 1 sales director! Yeah for her! I hope she makes some positive headway so I can keep my reputation up with these clients.

Also, tonight I’ll get my evaluations from last semester. I'm anxious to see them!!!

5 comments:

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

I am sure you're evaluations will be positively glowing!

Have fun with your new semester.

Mamma Sarah said...

I'm sure your evaluations will turn out just fine.

Can't wait to hear the new semester stories. :-D

Viki said...

Yeah, is there any doubt on your evaluations? Have fun at your first class tonight!

Sarah said...

As you can see, none of us ever doubted you! And how cool are you that you are in a position to help your students professionally, and your clients as well! I wanna be just like you when I grow up.

Megs said...

Yeh for class again!!! Hopefully this class is as enjoyable as your last. Good luck!