Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Life Changes!

Just got back from another doctor’s appointment. All’s well – heartbeat is 156, blood pressure is 110/62 and I’ve gained 5lbs so far. The doctor felt my stomach, smiled, and said I was “definitely pouching”. Glad she thinks so; I think I’ve stopped growing! What’s nice about that is I'm still wearing my “old” skirts and all my own tops. I think I had unrealistic ideas about how much I’d be showing because all the other pregnant people around me are 7+ months along and big!

Jim and I talked a long time about the house last night. We came up with a game plan on how much we’d offer for the Avalon, how much we’re willing to put down, our process for getting financing, and confirmation that we’re both comfortable with the builder, the lot and ultimately the geographic location of the house. Next steps: tour the model again, take some pictures of another Ryan neighborhood for external design ideas, knock on some doors to find out current home-owners views of their Ryan home. Things are wrapping up nicely!

6 comments:

Viki said...

Glad the doc's appointment went well. Don't fret - maybe you will end up being bigger later on in the spring. :-)

More good luck with the house stuff - I'm excited for you guys...

Finlands finest said...

I don't know why you are upset right now...you don't have to buy new clothes yet, that is a good thing!!!

Can't wait for the housewarming party!

Karen said...

oh, i'm not upset at all! just stating that i'm still manageable! :)

LisaMarie said...

You sound very organized on the housing front. I'm still in denial that we're moving and haven't returned the phone call from National City Mortgage to start the process of getting approved for our next loan....ugh....

TreyJ said...

This house stuff sounds exciting!!! I'm sorry I haven't been an active participant more. I'll try to do better.

Mamma Sarah said...

Very exciting stuff. You'll be getting big before you know it. Just remember to take those pics... even though you can't see anything. :-)

Glad things are progressing with the house. Good luck with all that!