Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mexican with Jenny

I'm really full. Not so full that I'm cursing myself for eating so many chips and salsa because that salsa was so good. I'm the kind of full where you quickly become unmotivated to move any further than the nearest chair/couch. The kind of full where you think “I’d really like a good nap right now” but you’re at work and would get weird looks if you just reclined in your chair with your arms limp on the desk and your eyes glazed over.

When I'm retired and full like I am now I'm going to just sit and be glazed.

25 years to go…

8 comments:

Katrin said...

Sounds like an awesome meal. I wish we had better Mexican restaurants here. The few good ones we have are way over my budget so I'd never get the privelege of getting so full from them.

Megs said...

You're funny... wish I could have joined and didn't have to deal with this stupid billing dispute I have.

Mamma Sarah said...

Hahaha. You crack me up! Good think you have a couch in your office... close the door, turn off the light and nap away. :-) If only the workplace was really like that!!!!

Martha said...

...and that is why Mexicans take a siesta in the afternooon. :)

Katrin, that sounds funny to me, though probably due to location. Here, Mexican food is quite inexpensive...even "nice" Mexican restaurants are all very affordable Plus, the portion sizes are generally huge!

Finlands finest said...

HAHA! Karen, you crack me up!

Katrin, if you want good mexican you need to cross the big lake :) Alantic.

Natalie said...

That sounds really good! Mexican isn't my favorite choice of food but occasionally it is really yummy! Hopefully you can kick back and relax tonight!

Viki said...

Mexican sounds awesome. I had a similar experience last night - there's this Mediterranian grill place (sort of like those burrito places where they make stuff fresh, but a with kabobs instead) and I got really full really fast on my salmon kabobs and veggies. Good thing is, though, with veggies it usually doesn't last too long...

Viki said...

Second thought - have you ever been to an Italian's for lunch? Start around 1 or 2, keep eating until 5 or so. Talk about a food coma...