Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday, 3/16/07

I did something in the middle of the night I said I wouldn’t do – I got frustrated with Jim because of a dream. In it he was roughing me up a bit and we were being all white-trashy and arguing. It eventually came out that he was having and affair with some co-worker named BeBe. Anyway, I got up, it was about 3:30am, got a drink and came back to bed. But, totally illogically, I was irritated at him. It didn’t help that I was worked up and there he was, sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed. Ah well. I guess the fact that in my next dream, I was the one having the affair makes up for it and he can be mad at me now? Ha ha!

I'm taking a half day today which I'm really looking forward to. I'm heading home around noon to make tacos for lunch for Jim and I and then we’re going to do a tour of a local daycare for Nicole. Immediately following, we’re going to pick up my grandparents and take them to see what our new house will look like by doing a walk-through of the model in Lebanon. We’ll eat dinner at the Golden Lamb afterwards which will catch me up with the rest of the city who I think has all dined there before me. Should be a good time!

7 comments:

Megs said...

Aw that sounds so exciting! Hey... atleast you're not having dreams like you know who!! CRAZY! Hope you have a great daycare experience even though I will miss my 'I hate working on Friday' venting buddy!

Viki said...

Happy Friday - glad you get to take a half day and make tacos for lunch. Is Lindsay joining you guys or does she only get tacos on Tuesdays? Have fun walking through the house with the grandparents and checking out daycare. :-)

Finlands finest said...

Have fun today. I am sure the grandparents are thrilled to see you future house!!

I have had dreams which make me upset with someone, I know it makes no sense and it is totally irrational, but it happens. I also have those dreams where my whole family dies and leaves me alone....the next day I have to call and make sure everyone is okay...I realize it is a dream, but it freaks me out anyway!

LisaMarie said...

Mmmmmm Golden Lamb.....you're right, everyone BUT you has eatten there! Even I have!

Dale said...

Golden Lamb? I've never eaten there!

Mamma Sarah said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Hopefully it was! I haven't eaten at the Golden Lamb... :-( Maybe someday.

Viki said...

I've never eaten at the Golden Lamb either...