Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Chapter 2 in Action

Jenny emailed me today and below her comments was an email she’d sent someone else earlier today. In that other message she commented to them about something that I’d said a long time ago that was meaningful to her. This was touching, obviously (to the point that I’m writing about it!), but to illustrate my subject line: Jenny’s a Carnegie pro – she publicly praised me to another person which made me feel extra appreciated and important and therefore made me love and appreciate her all the more! Right now I'd totally do anything she'd ask me to.

6 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Why don't you move to Chicago....hehehe

Dale said...

Anything?

Mamma Sarah said...

My comment was taken... anything??? LOL. You can't have her in Chicago... she wants everyone to live in Cincy!

Finlands finest said...

I know...but seeing as how I just bought a house, I thought maybe I could try....

Viki said...

Come to Chicago!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»