Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bed Bug

I thought this this morning, but now, after a ridiculously stressful day I’m officially confirming: finding a “sweet spot” in your bed is one of the best feelings in the world. This morning I was so unbelievably snug and comfortable, when, Jim came in and cuddled with me for about 3 minutes which took my bliss about 5 notches higher. Being tangled up in a warm bed with the person you love is proof that there is a lot right with the world. Right now I’d pay big bucks to rewind to 7:30 this morning and drag that feeling out for about an hour and a half.

2 comments:

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

Remember you promised to tell me about this stressful day you had. Since you are so bubbly and happy all the time (seriously), it must have horrible.

Mamma Sarah said...

Awwwww... that's all I have to say! I think I was in a "sweet spot" this morning too, which is nice for once because of the crappy sleep I have been having.