Thursday, May 29, 2008

Little Life Updates

1. This is my 550th blog!

2. The whole family likes apricots. I ate one with breakfast, Nicole ate one for part of her dinner, and Jim tried some of Nicole’s. My boss saw mine on my desk and asked, “oh I see you brought in a peach for my hamster. What the hell is that thing?”

3. Nicole’s yeast infection is not totally cleared up after a week so we’re headed back to the doctor this afternoon. I feel like I live at that place.

4. Nicole is wearing her first ever pair of shorts today. They’re pink plaid.

5. Jim’s softball team is 7-0 this season!

6. Our mattress is really uncomfortable and Jim and I wake up sore each morning. We were going to trade it in for a firmer one but the guy suggested going softer before going harder and gave us a foam pad to add. Last night, for the first time in 6 months, I found a sweet spot in bed.

4 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Thats a lot of blogging!!

I'm glad to hear you liked the apricots. :) They are yummy.

Go Jim!! Keeping winning!

It made me smile that you slept well last night. Sleep is sooo important.

Katrin said...

Are apricots rare? We eat them a lot (if they are in season), so I was wondering.

We have apricot jam, apricot dumplings, dried apricots, fresh apricots, grilled apricots, canned apricots, apricot ice cream, apricot schnapps...

Anonymous said...

I thought that I was only going to ever see Nicole in dresses or skirts!

Laura said...

Wow, over 500 blogs! That is awesome... keep them coming!