Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back in the saddle

I was a good blogger. Now I'm an average blogger but a very bad blog reader. I just caught up on 4 entries of Sarah's, 2 of Tom's, 3 of Katrin's and at least one from everyone else. Geesh.

I also did some rearranging - I "upgraded" some blogs (Tom & Carol) back to the "regular" section since they're posting more (and Carol's car blogs are particularly funny) and I changed the title for the bad bloggers who haven't posted in months (who I might erase soon).

As this form of journaling relaxes me I'm going to work to do it more often again.

Oh - and Nicole gave me a card and Jim gave me some mint chocolate chip ice cream last evening. :) She said she wouldn't trade me for all the Cheerios in the world.... and I believe her!

4 comments:

Finlands finest said...

You know, I would believe Nicole too. And that's a lot of cheerios!!

Martha said...

HA! That's too cute.
:) Glad you're feeling more smiley.

Mamma Sarah said...

Wow... all the Cherrios in the world? :-D That sure is a lot! :-D

We forgive you for not checking in on posts... yeah right...

Viki said...

I'm a horrible blogger lately...don't feel too bad!