Thursday, May 29, 2008

8 X 6

Thanks to Katrin, you get to learn some random facts about me! Lucky you!

Eight things I am passionate about:
1. Reading
2. Jim
3. Nicole
4. Manners
5. Retiring
6. Weekends
7. Planning Anything (vacations, interior decorating, parties…)
8. Traveling

Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to Egypt
2. Go to the Panama Canal
3. Not outlive all of my friends (selfish, but I don’t want to be lonely!)
4. Publish something creative
5. Take art lessons
6. See rotten government cease to exist worldwide (the turned away US disaster relief ships have me all irratated)
7. Live in a safer and smarter America
8. Plan a[nother] wedding

Eight things I say often
1. Please
2. Thank You
3. I love you
4. You’re so cute (to Nicole)
5. Obviously
6. Let me know if you have any questions (mostly in email)
7. Absolutely Right
8. Can I have a kiss (to Nicole)

Eight books I've read recently:
1. currently reading: Face the Fire (Nora Roberts)
2. Heaven and Earth (Nora Roberts)
3. Dance upon the Air (first in the trilogy I just mentioned by Nora Roberts)
4. Dr. Seuss’s Feet Book
5. The Little Engine that Could
6. Love Slave
7. A 6-book series by Nora Roberts (yeah, she’s my favorite author)
8. Jeffery Gittomer’s Little Red Book of Selling

Eight movies I've seen eight times:
I doubt I’ve seen them 8 times, but I have seen them several times

1. Dirty Dancing
2. National Treasure
3. Coyote Ugly
4. Ocean’s 11
5. The Fast & The Furious
6. Traffic
7. Baby Einstein’s My First Signs
8. What a Girl Wants

Eight People who should do this
1. Laura
2. Lisa
3. Dale
4. Sarah W
5. Viki
6. Sarah F
7. Dave S
8. You!
(I'd put TREY, but I still can't read his blog!)

2 comments:

Katrin said...

Thanks for playing! You are so polite there's not one swear word in here. Don't you swear?
;)

Anonymous said...

I love reading this kind of blog! Not that all of your blogs aren't interesting but I love to see people's answers to these questions.

I did love that Nora Roberts book that you got me for my birthday so I might have to check out the others that you mentioned.