Tuesday, November 28, 2006

When we get Upstairs

Sometimes Jim and I talk about what we’ll ask God or his/her secretary when we get to Heaven. Jim is very intrigued, and therefore has perked my curiosity, of what we did better/more than anyone else in the history of the world. Now that’s a lot of people to compare yourself to. Jim suspects that the answer may be something like “Jim, you used the word 'or' while walking southwest in downtown Spencerville more than anyone else in the world”. He also suspects that each of us has dozens of things we’ve done something superior/more to others over the course of our lifetime. I think it’s probably stretching it to have even 1 thing you can claim that’s general in nature like that.

I do think that I’ll be able to specifically take credit for the following:
1) I probably harassed/will continue to harass Sarah F to move to Cincinnati more than anyone else in her lifetime
2) I have probably given Jim more kisses than anyone else in his life ever will or has

That might be it...

10 comments:

Gtemp said...

hey now, you keep them lips to yourself!

LisaMarie said...

If I were to die today, I think I might have to say that I used the word f*ck more than any other bad word in my life. Te-he!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll be in the runnings for most quarters put in a Mortal Kombat arcade game.

Could be living the high life if I had saved that money - oh, but how I would have missed all the fun :).

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

Jim, I'm sorry to break it to you, but I'll guarantee I hold that record. At one point before I went to college, me and my friend actually added up everything that we spent on JUST MK (the original) at Forest Fair Mall.

Between the two of us, we figured we spent nearly 5K in quarters on that game, in that ONE location.


I won't say how much I spent other places as well.





To answer the question, I don't really believe in an afterlife per se, so the question is moot.

Viki said...

I'd venture to say that I've probably got the prize for times someone has come to the rescue with a pitch pipe. :-)

Sarah said...

Karen, you would win for harrassing EVERYONE to move to Cinci, not just me!

I have no idea what I have done more/better than anyone else.

Martha said...

I'm sorry, Karen, but I'd hope Jim's mom to be in the running for more kisses over his lifetime...Excluding any tongue.
Damn, I should have invested in mortal combat arcade games! Maybe if I purchase one and put it in my apt...
Not sure at all what mine would be.

Megs said...

Mine would definitely be for the wierdest sleep schedule ever. Some days I live on 3 or 4 hours or sleep, others, I sleep over 14 hours. Greg can't claim the sleep record... I soooo have him beat!

Jessica said...

Hhmmm, I think I hold the title for the most use of the word "whatever"

Mamma Sarah said...

I agree with Sarah... it's not just her you harrass... :-D

I would be guilty of taking too many pictures. It all started when we went on our honeymoon (28 rolls, this was before digital pics came into our lives), then continued with the cats, and now poor Alex.