Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My XU class in the Spring

I am SOOOOOOO excited!! Enrollment for my Spring XU class, Professional Selling, started on Oct. 31 and I had 4 students sign up that first week. While I wasn’t overly worried about this quantity I did wonder why only 4/30 spots were filled.

One of my students told me in class this morning that open enrollment for the non-athletes starts TODAY so this is my first “real” chance to get some seats filled. I just went on and looked and I have 22/30 spots taken now! I'm especially flattered that I have 6 current students (3 of which are first-rowers) and my one withdrawal student (volleyball got in the way) registered. Maybe this means I'm too easy on them?? Who cares! I'm happy!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I thought we had already established that you are fabulous.....do we really need to keep telling you!?!

If I lived closer I would take your class. I'm taking marketing next semester...we'll be chatting often!

Mamma Sarah said...

You ROCK! and I agree with Sarah... how many times do we have to tell you??

Karen said...

no telling me! i was just looking to share positive news!

Viki said...

Once again, proof that you are fabulous!

I agree that if I lived closer, I would take your class.