Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday Morning

The office is now up to 6/13 sick people. Lamont came in today to ask what my symptoms were yesterday and they mirror his today. Blah! My voice is screwed up and I'm coughing but, after a full night’s sleep and a good catnap yesterday afternoon (I left work ill at 3:00) I have much more energy.

I was sorry to see that many of my friends dropped off the bandwagon of their blogging pledge yesterday and missed their post. : ( Hopefully they will atone for their sin and pick back up where they were on Tuesday. Ha!

Lastly, welcome Lindsay to the blogging world!! Note, 2 posts in 2 days! LOVE IT!

8 comments:

Viki said...

Glad you're feeling better, but it sucks that so many people in your office are sick - I guess that's just another reason sick people should stay home.

I'm also glad I'm not the only one who missed posting yesterday. :-)

Anonymous said...

It's the plague!


Just think, those 6 people are carrying it home to many more, and those take it to work with them, and to school. What fun biology can be!!!


Sick people should always stay home. Those that come into work when they are sick should be fired for making everyone else miserable.

Employers that encourage sick people to come into work should be fined heavily by their health insurance providers.

Mamma Sarah said...

Gald to hear you're better. Man... pull out the lysol and clorox wipes...

I didn't miss posting... blogger at it! Really! Truely!

Sarah said...

Amen for keeping the germs at home!

Martha said...

sounds like a quick recovery!

ouch, I, too, am glad I wasn't the only one who failed at the daily blogging yesterday!

Megs said...

I'm sorry... I wish I could stay home but my boss... Karen and my boss... would be angry! And I don't have enough sick days left. Only 2 and I know I need more than that to get better :( I feel horrible now!

Megs said...

I'm sorry Karen!

Viki said...

Megan, it's Ok if you don't have any sick days, you just have to wear one of those face masks like the asian folks do...