Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend of 11/10/06

Today is my 2 year wedding anniversary! Yeah! I have the best husband of all time! I definitely "married up"!

The weekend was good. We hung out with Sean and Jess on Friday night- had Mexican (mmmmm) for dinner, I won at Shang-hai, lost in Euchre, bowled some scotch doubles (Jess &Y I took names!!!), and then got my butt kicked in Sequence. I really really really like that Jim is so fond of my friends. I think he commented 3X after we saw the Gardners how much he likes them.

We got up on Saturday and headed to Spencerville for the Eutsler family Thanksgiving (blessedly always celebrated a few weeks off the actual holiday). Jim did not have such a great time as there were many things done inefficiently from a timing and driving stand-point, but we got through it.

I am still coughing up a *&%! storm. I feel bad for Jim who hasn’t kicked me out of the bedroom yet but I know I'm keeping him up with all my hacking. On Sunday evening I finished up my syllabus and schedule for the Spring semester, Jim did fantasy football stuff, and we watched Shark Tale to close off the night. Shark Tale (B) was an interesting title because it’s not really about the shark…. The main effort in the movie I think was to pack as many celebraties in as guest stars as humanly possible. It was cute but I'm more eager to watch Over the Hedge.

From a 73 degree Thursday of last week, I officially pulled out my winter coat this morning to wear to work. BLAH.

Finally, WELCOME DAVE to the blogging world! 3 posts already!!… can he sustain it!?

12 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww, we love Jim to :)

Megs said...

Yeah for giving me hope of a happy marriage one day! You and Jim are amazing!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been two years already!

Jim is indeed fabulous, but I think he's equally luck to have married you!

Mamma Sarah said...

Besides marrying up, you married a total stud! And I know all the female friends agree... (sorry have to stroke his ego through your blog since he doesn't have one) :-P```

I can't believe it's been 2 years... seems like just yesterday! You two are a match made in heaven!

Sorry to hear you're still under the weather. Hope you get better soon!

Viki said...

Happy anniversary - I'd like to add that in addition to Jim's being a stud, he is also cute and kind of dorky, kind of like the way my husband is dorky. I know that you will take this the right way. :-)

Glad you got the winter coat out - maybe it will help you get better faster...

Sarah said...

I think dorky is a good thing, and both of your husbands a dorky in a good way, that's why you (and we) love them!

Martha said...

happy anniversary! (and please don't belittle yourself by saying you "married up")

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

2 Year! Lets see 1st year paper, 2nd year a T1?

Rachel gives me plenty to write about :)

Finlands finest said...

Happy Anniverdary!!!

TreyJ said...

Happy anniversary!!! I always get jealous when you talk about your weekends and how you play all these fun games and stuff.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are just as fond of hanging out with you and Jim and you are of us. I personally have a great time, and am already looking forward to the next time we get together.