Monday, November 27, 2006

Weekend of 11/25/06

This weekend was a busy one! Thanksgiving was wonderful as there are so many things to be grateful for, one being that all of my mom’s side could get together in the first place to celebrate. Viki came in on Friday night and we spent all of Saturday afternoon together hanging out and catching up. Sarah F came into town on Saturday night just in time for dinner and girl-bonding time. Poor Jim was on his own for entertainment, but I'm sure he was happier watching Animal Planet than hearing us giggle all night.

Sunday was a very special day as my Godson, Alex, was Baptized at St. Luke’s in Dayton. While he wasn’t the quietest baby, he was certainly the cutest. We had a great party with Sarah & Danny’s family and friends that afternoon and lots of cute presents were given and “awww’d” over. Here are some pictures of the big day!


Finally, a special, warm, official welcome to my sister-in-law to-be, Lindsay, who was officially invited to join the family on Wednesday of last week. Check out her blog for details on my brother Mike’s proposal!

9 comments:

Megs said...

Congrats to everyone... all around!

As if I haven't gushed about everyone else's lives enough the past couple weeks!

Sarah said...

Hurray for girl time and Alex being baptized, and again congrats to Linds and Mike!

Viki said...

I had a ball!

Mamma Sarah said...

Awwww! :-D Congrats to the wonderful Godparents! I'm sure you'll be pros in making sure he doesn't end up in the news (the bad news that is) :-D

Martha said...

Congratulations all around.

Finlands finest said...

Congradulations Lindsay.

Congrats Alex!!!

Finlands finest said...

Congrats Mike too! :)

TreyJ said...

Sorry I missed all the fun. If you can get me a "normal" job I'll come next time something fun happens!

Gtemp said...

Good work Godmother! But I'll always be the worlds greatest uncle!