Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cool events since I last blogged

A cool thing happened today – a student of mine wrote me an email and asked for information on a 20 minute video we watched in class about innovation a few weeks ago. She apparently works directly for AG Lafley (CEO of Procter & Gamble) and was talking to him about the company featured in the video. He asked her to get a copy of the video so he could watch it.

I'm blown away – 1) people were paying attention to the video I showed in class 2) I have a student who works for one of the most prominent CEOs in American business and 3) she’s talking about my class and what she’s learning to said prominent CEO. I'm quite happy!

I'm also touched by the cards that we got for our anniversary yesterday - Karen, Chuck, Mom & Dad, Jen & Tom - Thanks a lot! So sweet of you!

7 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

That's awesome! You are making a difference!!!

Didn't you get our card??? :-(

Dale said...

Wow, the cool part is now I am less than six degrees of separation from AG Lafely! I guess I was already there with the other Eutsler...

Sarah said...

Wow, how cool is that! You must be doing something right (as if we didn't all already know that!)

Sarah said...

Wow, how cool is that! You must be doing something right (as if we didn't all already know that!)

Martha said...

Dude, you should have her drop Jim's name (help get him in good w/ the ceo and all...). What does this chick do for a ceo while she is still in school?

Viki said...

Once again, proof that you are fabulous! Go with what Martha said and make sure she mentions Jim - this could be great for both of you!

Mamma Sarah said...

HAHAHA! Karen got spammed! Guess you'll be adding word verification on here!