Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving is Upon Us

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we, of course, are off work. Friday too. =) However, we have a good start in on our Christmas shopping, so if I venture out at all it’ll be just to return a pair of pants I bought for myself a few weeks ago and to get Dad’s XYZ. Like last year, it’s my intention to buy as many things online as possible. So much easier and oftentimes the same price or less compared to going out to the stores, especially with free shipping offers from the merchants.

What I do look forward to, as always, is putting up the tree and all of the decorations. That will definitely be happening on Friday. I want the house to look beautiful for Viki and Sarah!

2 comments:

Viki said...

I am at work, and bored out of my mind. I'm thinking of going and cleaning up/reorganizing the kitchen...

Mamma Sarah said...

I want to see the tree :-( Hmmm... online shopping kinda takes the fun out of dealing with the crazies don't you think. (see my crazy people post from last year)