Monday, October 13, 2008

Nicole's Weekend of 10-10-08

On Friday night we got to babysit Ryann while my brother and Lindsay caught a movie. The girls played near and with one another all night. Here's a <2 minute video of the action:




Saturday we had to prep for the softball party at our house. Nicole was a big (read: insistent) help in getting the kitchen cleaned up.





When she was finished Swiffering she relaxed with a spin around the driveway.





The softball party was low-key but fun. Nic was mesmerized by Tom S.'s good looks. Meghan & I understand her crush.




Sunday morning we pulled out Nicole's new slide. Her friend Ryan C. brought it for her to the softball party since he's too big for it now. It was a hit!



My favorite part of her routine is the dramatic fall into the pillow at the bottom. We were on this thing for literally HOURS on Sunday.

7 comments:

Finlands finest said...

I like how Nicole wants to help you around the house. This won't last long, I'm fairly certain.

You have a very busy toddler on your hands!!!

Martha said...

Nic is too cute! I wish I could squat like she does and play in the first video shot.
Sounds like a great weekend.

Finlands finest said...

At what age do we stop squating like that???

Dale said...

I don't get the crush at all...

LisaMarie said...

She's such a good little sharer...at least for now. Wait til you have another one and she doesn't want to share....:)

And she's so freaking cute in that slide video. I hope my kid is as smart and cute as yours. Maybe I should just send them there for training. :)

Laura said...

I think it is so cute when little kids 'play' together. That slide is exactly what I've been looking for, I wish I knew where to get one. Nic does so good all by herself, and the dramatic fall is definitely the best part!

Mamma Sarah said...

That's amazing that the girls get along so well. I had to chuckle when Ryann looked for you to reassure her about the phone and Nik did the same thing when she couldn't have it. LOL!

So cute!!!