Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

  • Liking and listening to One Step at a Time by Jordin Sparks
  • A little sweet at home in addition to my post-lunch mini candy bar
  • Watching Dead Like Me with Jim in the evenings when I could be doing something “productive”
  • Taking Nicole to the doctor and hearing from a professional that we’re not screwing her up (this evening!)
  • Flavored French Vanilla cream in my coffee each morning
  • Having dinner with “the girls” instead of hanging out with Jim/Nicole
  • Painting my fingernails with a French manicure
  • Blogging at Work

4 comments:

Finlands finest said...

I would like to add long showers and laying in bed an extra 10 minutes to this.

LisaMarie said...

I love the show Dead Like Me! I wish it was more than two seasons long!

Viki said...

I LOVE real cream in my coffee, and the French Vanilla kind is even better. I'll do real cream in my coffe only about once a week as an afternoon indulgence. The rest of the time it's either black (every morning) or with 2% (in the afternoon. I will add Low Fat Coffeemate to my vanilla tea, and that's pretty good, too. :-)

Tom said...

I LOVE Dead Like Me!