Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Everybody's 2 Favorite Topics

1. Today will be the last day of the year in the 80’s. The high is predicted for 81. 81 degrees in mid-October!! Really though I don’t mind, I really like my own fall wardrobe (lots of sweaters!) and I haven’t had the chance to break out much of Nicole’s new [to her] fall clothes because its been so warm.

2. I bought gas last week for $3.09 and was so pleased I called my dad while pumping. This week it’s dropped down to $2.68 in some places. Holy crap!

Somehow I suspect that there will be an inverse relationship to the weather and cost of gas in the upcoming month….

6 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

I'm just the opposite... got plenty of summery clothes that I'm getting tons of wear out of and only a handful of sweaters. Guess that means I need to go shopping. Oh, darn!

Hooray for low gas prices. I know that I paid $2.53 yesterday and boy did I get excited!!! How sad is that though...

Finlands finest said...

I agree!!

Martha said...

Whoa, $2 something for gas? I haven't seen it close to that. Wahoo for you!!! (ours is still above $3.55 (premium) whichis still above my threshhold)
We have highs of 60 (not in the sixties, just sixty) today and this week and last week. I like it. :) Like you, I love my fall clothes.

You called WHILE pumping? Don't they warn against that for increasing the chance of sparks or fires or something??

Katrin said...

I never talk about about gas. Guess that comes from not owning a car.

It is true: we should paint our kitchen, but we are just way too lazy to do it. It'll get dirty again in no time, anyway. ;)

LisaMarie said...

I heard that gas prices may continue to go down for the next MONTH! Anyone else thinking 55 gallon drum?????

Viki said...

$2.53?!?! $2.53?!?! Last weekend when prices started falling, I got it for 3.36 down south and was thrilled! This morning I saw it at the cheap place by my house for $3.29. This is AWESOME!