Wednesday, February 14, 2007

5 Random Things About Me

  1. I like wet food. Basically, whatever I eat I want it to be moist so I top it with condiments and sauces like sour cream, gravy, etc. whenever possible.
  2. If I have to use a laptop, I use two hands to control the mouse, 1 on the mouse pad and the other on the clicking button
  3. I always get at least 8 hours of sleep.
  4. I’m nervous about moving into my “grown up” house and am glad I have a few months to get used to the idea
  5. I like it just as much as Jim when my girl friends fawn all over his toned, muscular physique

10 comments:

Sarah said...

You are one in a million. No one else could come up with a list like that!

And Jim's hot.

Viki said...

I hear ya on the sauces - I think Trey is the only who's seen the full extent I go to with different sauces and all of that.

I'm jealous of the amount of sleep you get, but still wouldn't trade my lifestyle to get that much.

I, too, think Jim is hot!

Gtemp said...

you are goofy...

Mamma Sarah said...

That's a funny list. I would be scared about moving into a "grown-up" house too... especially with hills! :-P

Soooooo jealous of the sleep... I'm sure that will most definately change once Grape E. comes along. Then you'll be craving for those days of ol'.

I'll say it... Jim IS hot! :-D

Anonymous said...

Jim's totally hot. But, sick sick sick to the wet food! Karen, you are a nut.

Megs said...

I agree on the sauces thing! You have seen me eat a million times! No wonder you've never said anything! And I too am jealous of the sleep thing! I get on average 4 hours per night. I don't know how you do it!

Martha said...

you're list totally entertains me. Just does.

Finlands finest said...

I use 2 hands for the laptop mouse too!

TreyJ said...

Ah yes...my wife the sauce queen. Now I know she has company.

LisaMarie said...

I love the one about Jim. It made me laugh! It's always nice to hear flattering comments about your significant other.