Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Weekend of 9/1/06

Well, the last long weekend before Thanksgiving has come and passed. I spent it

  • having a date night with Jim on Friday (watched You, Me & Dupree which gets a B and got Maggie Moo smoothies)
  • bumming around on Saturday afternoon and went to the Ott’s with Dale for dinner
  • 5 hours of Alaska video creating (for 20 minutes of footage!) which made me late to come home, make dinner, and meet Jen & Tom for bowling and games.
  • Sunday consisted of making beanbags (I was supposed to do this on Sunday!) for Greg and painting 2 sides of the shed.

Wa-hoo, I know. Anyway, today at class I'm teaching about Segmenting the Marketplace and reviewing their semester-long project with them. Should be fun!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I can't say that I would be very excited about painting the shed at this point in time. I think it will be 10 years before I'm excited about painting again!

Finlands finest said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I'm glad we had the chance to double date with you!!! You kicked some major but in bowling!

Mamma Sarah said...

Sounds like fun. Looking forward to Friday night with you guys!

Viki said...

What're the beanbags for? Trey and I drove past what we think was a cornhole tournament this year. We really have to get on a team some time.

Karen said...

beanbags were for cornhole. my aggressive little bro wanted them very full though which made them difficult to close. ah well

Gtemp said...

Lol why do I have to be aggressive?? We needed them for up here when we get our kegs for the Ohio State vs. Texas game on Saturday. That's when you'll see me get to stompin' in my air force ones on some fools up here... ;-)