Friday, September 15, 2006

Drugs in the Bathroom

I’ve clearly been watching too many Sopranos episodes lately.

Our office restroom is a common bathroom in the hallway of our floor. Lately the timing has been such that the automatic air freshener puffs while I’ve been in there. Every blasted time that thing goes off my mind jumps to the idea that someone is snorting cocaine off the vanity.

It seriously sounds so much like that that I have to remind myself that a) my life’s not that interesting to have something like that happen b) it’s a #@!& public bathroom in Sharonville for crying out loud and c) who is dumb enough to inhale coke off a nasty public bathroom vanity? I guess the answer to c is someone who’s doing cocaine in the first place...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up... while it's odd that you wrote 3 whole paragraphs about a 1 second puff of 'froo froo' spray... I think it's hilarious because I AM VERY AWARE OF THAT SPRAY! It's a sickening smell and it makes the room musty and smell like my grandma's house when I was younger.

Bottom line... dumb things entertain me while I'm at work :)

Anonymous said...

You hung out in the wrong clubs in college evidently. You'd be surprised where people do stupid stuff from. I've seen some things I really wouldn't care to go into detail about.

Viki said...

No, I would guess that people who snorted crack in the bathroom would bring their own little mirror.

Anonymous said...

Ha, you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

I would first like to note that two people used the words "Crack me up" and didn't even give props to the pun they made! HA! Secondly, I'm watching the Godfather with Kendall today and it's putting all kinds of weird thoughts in my head too....

Love
Lisa

TreyJ said...

The automatic spray in our bathroom at work smells very nice, thank you.

Mamma Sarah said...

You all make me laugh with your comments!

Finlands finest said...

I watched a lady dissect the automatic spray in our work bathroom looking for hidden cameras...what will people think of next....