Thursday, September 21, 2006

Turning a Leaf (ha!)

Well, it’s started. Fall’s here I'm pretty sure. Yesterday was about 63 degrees and today it’ll only get up to 68. Feels like Alaska without the drizzling!

I’ve worn long sleeved shirts and pants the last two days. My days of cute sundresses and sandals are gone! I even pulled out my fall/winter perfume (Chanel) that’s heavier in scent. Really though, I like fall best of all the seasons so this is not a problem. I have way more nice sweaters than I do tank tops.

Greg blogged several posts so I'm taking him off the “delisting threat” to “delisting warning”. J

My teaching semester is ¼ over as of the end of today’s class. On Tuesday they had presentations and we’ll be wrapping those up today. They went exceptionally well and I think everyone will be quite pleased with their results. So far the lowest grade in the class is a 45% and the highest is a 98% which seems reasonable for how far we are in.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fall is my favorite time of year, too. dude, speaking of weather, My heat just now turned itself on doe the first time this season. And I'm walking around in pants and a Tee. My apartment would be below 65 for the heat to come on...
I bet theres snow on Mt. hood (ok, I know there always is, but I'm talking fresh powder, down at 6-7k feet or so). cant wait to get more 'boarding in this year! Although last year was a record year for snow up there.

Mamma Sarah said...

I love fall too. Football, hot coco, leaves, sweaters, football, smores, campfires, football.

The heat is not on in our place yet. As long as the sun is shining our place stays pretty comfy (for now). Plus I don't want to get an outrageous heating bill. UGH. Hopefully prices will come down since gas prices are on their way down (hopefully to stay).

Oh, did I mention the best part of fall... FOOTBALL!