Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday 13

First, a note from our sponsors....
I was QUITE happy to see Andy Martini’s return and to find out I have a new reader, Mark J, who googled himself and my blog came up as the third hit. He was surprised to see I even had a blog much less with him in it! :)

------------------------

Thirteen things I've changed in my "everyday" life in the last month

1) Decaf coffee
2) 1 dessert/day
3) TV Watching (Olympics)
4) Painting my fingernails
5) Not doing the dishes (Jim does them now almost all the time)
6) Entering vacation mode (leaving in a week and a half for Toronto)
7) Keeping REALLY busy at work
8) Staying in touch better with my new Blackberry
9) Evening work doing lesson plans
10) Exclusive Pandora listening at work ALL day
11) House projects (ok, maybe it’s not a change that I'm working on the house, but I’ve been working on different projects)
12) Chasing Nicole (she’s learning to “run”)
13) Slight change in the morning routine to shower before getting Nicole up

6 comments:

Martha said...

Yay for the return of Thursday 13!!

Nice list. So do you paint your nails yourself, or get a full on manicure?

Vacation? How long? What will you be doing? You can't get Jim to leave that time zone, but it's okay to go to another country within that time zone (in that case, I suggest looking into South America. :) How much of that continent is the same time)

Viki said...

Cannot, cannot, cannot give up regular coffee - at least in the morning. I don't care how high quality the decaf is, unless you put cream and sugar in, it's not as good, and I like my morning coffee black. I am down to only my travel mug full in the morning, and an occasional diet coke in the afternoon, though.

I'm really itching to paint... hearing about all of you guys doing it is making me really want to. We're just not home enough to get it done!

Finlands finest said...

Martha cracks me up. I cannot wait to see Nicole do the diaper waddle again soon!

Katrin said...

I never got the point of Decaf... Coffee is something I ONLY drink to wake myself up. But I assume it is better for you.

And as Jen is mentioning a diaper waddle: grab a camera for your next chase! :) :) :)

TreyJ said...

I do only Decaf these days, when I have coffee.

Pandora is my music of choice at work. Of course, if the Cubbies are on, it gets turned off.

Katharine said...

hey martha...not much...most of south america are ahead of us, at least part of the year...