Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nicole's Activities as of late

Nicole has taken to climbing lately- stairs of course, but now her rocking horse and window sills. The ones in our family room work out quite conveniently for sitting, squatting and standing.

We have several animals that come to call- deer, cardinals, and butterflies are most common. The other day though we had a flock of 16 Canadian geese that landed and stayed for about an hour. Nic's watching them eat the neighbor's grass seed from our living room.

With one of her birthday gift certificates I bought her her first baby doll this morning. I sprung for the "upgrade" model that came with a stroller and pajamas. It was a hit!

She doesn't maneuver the stroller well yet and gets a bit feisty when things get in her way...




6 comments:

Katharine said...

she's pretty cute! I love the updates on all her new "tricks"

Martha said...

how cute - that first photo is adorable!!

Laura said...

She is toooo cute! I love her squatting on the window sill. She looks so grown up pushing around her baby.

Finlands finest said...

I like the pic of her pushing her baby around in the stroller!! :)

Finlands finest said...

I like the pic of her pushing her baby around in the stroller!! :)

Viki said...

I like that she gets frustrated when objects "get in her way"