Monday, July 09, 2007

5 days and counting...

At least I'm not offended when people are disappointed to see me. Everyone at work gives me this look of “why are you here!?” Trust me, I'd rather NOT be!! I am really touched though that people are checking in on me to see if I'm okay and if there’s any news, which there never is!

Congrats to Dale for winning the baby pool! I made it to 7/9/07! A painful pinch to Dave who thinks a new baby carrying record needs to be established by me. Uh… NO. : )

If you’re around, entertain me – I wrapped up so many projects at work that I need things to do!

4 comments:

Finlands finest said...

I love seeing you! I just don't want a really big baby to hurt you on the way out. Hopefully Nicole will make a decision soon! I voye for Today or Thursday! No inducing needed!

Anonymous said...

I think a new pole should start! I'm kinda surprised the poll stopped at just 5 days over, to be honest. Congrats to Dale anyway.
Random bits of knowledge: my nephew born in May was 7 days late.
I check around multiple times a day, just hoping....
And I don't mean it to sound rude, but I am one who is "disappointed" when you ARE around. I'm excited to hear about and see pictures of this girl!
Angie Krumdick (ok, Smith) was just asking about you, thinking you were due about now.

Viki said...

What is the record for baby carrying? You can research that. :-)

Sarah said...

My actual due date was May 29, but I wasn't born until June 10.....let's hope Nicole doesn't try to hang out that long!