Sunday, July 08, 2007

40 Weeks + 4 Days

Even through the ceiling and garage painting yesterday, which was then followed up with a walk around the block delivering flyers about the house, Nicole stayed snug inside.

Special thanks to Jen and Tom for dinner and Trivial Pursuit last night! Jen got [what's hopefully one of the last opportunities] to feel Nicky move, and caught her as she was rolling over.

I slept fantastic and would be delighted to use this energy and good night's sleep to be a little physically challenged today... hint hint!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell them to cancel the inducement, you want to go for the world record of baby carrying!

Unknown said...

I tried to comment several times before and it would never let me, and now, suddenly it is....weird...

Hopefully, Nicky will chose to make her appearance soon - for all of these months I thought for sure she would made yesterday her birthday!

Viki said...

I hope that if she's not around by Friday you can nix the Friday the 13th induction! Maybe you can be induced really late at night so she's born on the 14th?

Thanks for posting daily - we appreciate the updates and the notification that nothing's up just yet...

Mamma Sarah said...

OMG... I still can't believe it. She totally needs to join all the fun and stop goofing around. Hopefully you getting good sleep is a good sign that something is going to happen on it's own and your doc won't have to intervene. Hugs!

Finlands finest said...

I was hoping you would go into labor at my house!!