Thursday, August 24, 2006

Proper Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance (or Results as the case may be)


*drumming fingers repeatedly*

My master plan is working… one by one my previously close-minded friends are realizing that all the action to be had is happening in OHIO. Sarah F. just moved in from the East, Jenny’s moving to Cincinnati from the West, and Sarah W. is looking to move even more South to be near us (okay and for other reasons too….)! If I could only con Lisa and Viki to my way of thinking, that Cincinnati is the best city on the planet, I’d be in business!

8 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

You are a riot!! But cute doing it!

Viki said...

Sorry, but Chicago is bigger, and Democratic for the most part, and we have a huge lake which fulfils my need to live by a large body of water (the river doesn't count), we have the Cubs, our symphony is better, as is the opera company, we have several small opera companies, it's closer to my sister, the rest of my family lives here, we have kick-ass public transportation system, and I could go on and on.

Seriously, though, I think Trey and I need to live in one place for more than 2 years. It's Chicago now, but eventually, at some point, we want to live in Fort Worth to be close to his family.

LisaMarie said...

I have to say, after reading Viki's comment, I'd almost move to Chicago! HA! The closest you'll ever get me to Cincy is Centerville, so cross your fingers someone offers Kendall an incredible job in that direction. Most likely we'll end up even further north in Troy with his brother, so don't get your hopes up.

Anonymous said...

What Viki said, except the moving to Fort Worth part......

Karen said...

lol, mom! i hear you there! i've been to ft. worth - it's pretty but man it's far south!

TreyJ said...

Be careful...I'm listening!

Anonymous said...

Fort Worth may be hot and way south, but they make money there... literally, at the Mint. Yeah for Ft. Worth and Yeah for making money!!

Mamma Sarah said...

LOL to Jim's comment! How come you never show up on my blog??? :-(