Friday, August 25, 2006

New Happenings

Three shout-outs this morning:
1) To Jason and Beth who are being induced at 2:00pm this afternoon. GOOD LUCK, Ian! We wish you a very quick and painless birth!
2) To Tom for having a fun (as always) dinner with me last night. Jen, you’re quite lucky to have him
3) My brother Greg for blogging in who knows how long.

Another piece of big news that some of you might already be aware of- my brother Mike and his girlfriend are pregnant and due in April. While this was surprising to all parties involved they’re already setting plans for the future and doing all the “right” things. I'm already excited about another baby in my life (especially one that's not mine- ha!)! It’s also been a good opportunity for me to get closer to Lindsay who I hadn’t taken the time to get to know as well as I should have. I'm very happy about that too.

Watched The Devil Wears Prada on Wednesday night with Jim, Chuck & Kristi. Good movie in general, great acting overall. Gets a B.

As I think of other things I wanted to mention but keep getting too interrupted to write about so I forget them I’ll post!

5 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

Hooray for babies!

Congrats on becomming an Aunt!

I want to see that movie. Thanks for the rating!

You need to come up and have dinner with me.

Finlands finest said...

Congradulations to Mike and Lindsay!!

I do know how lucky I am to have Tom!!!

I want to see that movie, too!!

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

Dinner was definitely fun as always. Good place too, liked the food and the atmosphere.

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LisaMarie said...

So, at what point in their "plan for the future" does marriage fit in? Or are they going to follow in the footsteps of Brangelina and TomKat? Hehehehehe.......

And I agree with you on Prada, it was a B. I enjoyed the book more.