Sunday, August 13, 2006

Isn't my Godson the CUTEST!?

Alexander Christian Williams
August 11, 2006 at 10:30 AM
5 lbs. 9 oz. , 18 inches
Danny called me on Friday (8/11) at 9:30 to let me know Sarah was in full labor and that I was going to miss the birth because it was going so fast. Grrrr. Miss it I did. However, I did make it there by about 11:15am so I got to see my Godson when he was just 45 minutes old. Granted my sappy face is probably not what Sarah and Danny wanted to see so soon after the biggest moment in their lives, but they welcomed me and let me gush all over him.

This child is the cutest, most sweet, adorable child I've ever seen in my whole life. He's so tiny and he smells like heaven. I got to spend about 5 hours with Sarah and Danny that first day and then Jim and I went back up for another visit on Saturday night for a few hours. I just can't get enough of him!!! I’m addicted!!

10 comments:

Karen said...

yeah, it's probably dumb that i'm the first to comment on my own blog... ah well.

seriously, i posted this thing then opened it up and just stared at his little face for like 3 straight minutes. he makes my heart melt!!

RandomBitsofDigitalFlotsam said...

Hmmm, am I the only one hearing a clock somewhere????


Anyways, yes, he's very cute, and I'm glad that everyone is healthy. I'll make sure Jen sees the picture as well.

Dale said...

Look out Jim, better get her a puppy quick!

Karen said...

no baby ambitions, boys. no fear! I still have time for that - too much fun to be had without being tied down!

LisaMarie said...

He really is a cute baby! That's a great picture of him. He looks so tiny....I know that he is tiny, but compared to my niece he looks even smaller! She's only 3 weeks old and is already wearing 3-6 month clothes!

LisaMarie said...

And I did the same thing, I stared at him for a couple of minutes. Man I really want one!

Viki said...

Hooray for people who are having babies, and hooray for those of us who are aunts & uncles and don't want any of our own - never for me, and not now, I'm sure, for Karen.

Viki said...

He is absolutely precious, though. I saw Sarah's album online and I think he really is one of the most beautiful newborns I've ever seen.

Finlands finest said...

He is soo adorable!!!!

Mamma Sarah said...

Thanks guys! Stay tuned for more updates as life settles in around here. :-)