Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yeah, he's pretty cool

I'm really lucky to have Jim. We talked about another “million dollar idea” of mine (a board game) and he made some good suggestions/improvements and then did some research on how we could get it in a toy manufacturer’s hands. Some people have a significant other (husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend) that would say “oh that’s nice” but Jim always makes me feel like my ideas have merit and are worthwhile. I never feel embarrassed about brainstorming with him as a result. I really love him for that.

8 comments:

TreyJ said...

I think that's so cool he's supportive like that. Someday, once you've got the patent, you'll have to tell us about the board game!

Oh yeah, I'm BACK!

LisaMarie said...

That's very true. Jim is so good at that kind of thing that even I have felt that way when telling him things! :) I always feel like he takes me seriously. And that makes him even more sexy. Don't worry, I haven't had any dreams about him....YET.

Finlands finest said...

I agree, it is nice to have someone so supportive. You are lucky to have him!

Mamma Sarah said...

That's what a marriage is all about.

Anonymous said...

When do we get to play it?
-Dave

Dale said...

We need to get together and help you get this million dollar idea off the ground!

Laura said...

Way to go Jim! One way to be a great husband - make your wife feel smart and important! Glad you have a guy like that :)

Viki said...

I hope I make Trey feel like this...