Friday, June 20, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

In case you were wondering, here are a few of my favorite things in general:

Book: Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

Song: Sway by Bic Runga

Holiday: Christmas

Number: 5

Color: Midnight Blue

Day: Saturday

Season: Autumn

City: Cincinnati, OH

Animal: Elephant

Leisure Activity: Reading

Gemstone: Sapphire

Alcoholic Drink: Lava Flow

NA Drink: Root Beer

Clothing: Pajamas

Food: Turkey with Mashed Potatoes and gravy on everything

Fruit: Raspberries

Movie: Ocean’s 11

Person: Jim

Job: Waitressing

Website: BabyCenter.com (for advice)

If I had a million dollars – Trade my stressful job for a fun one, invest the money and live off the interest

4 comments:

Finlands finest said...

I really liked Angels and Demons too. Did you know they are filming the movie right now??

Waitressing may have been my fav job. I would like to one day bartend for fun. I enjoyed the interaction with people.

I was nodding to a lot on this list!

Anonymous said...

I will give you mine: Book...The Bible. Song...Pretzel Logic by Steely Dan, Holiday..Christmas Number..28 Color..Emerald Green. Day..Saturday Season..Autumn. City..Cincinnati. Animal..Guinea Pig..( I raised several)
Leisure Activity...1 Anything that involves my wife 2 RC Model Aircraft. Gemstone..Sapphire.
Alcoholic Drink..Mud Slide (Applebees only) Clothing..Suit and Tie.. Food.. Home grilled Rib Eye Steak. Fruit..Cantaloupe. Person..Carole. Job..Choir Director
Website..Karen's blog... If I had a Million Dollars..I would take $250,000 and pay off all of our bills and our home, Give each of my children $10,000.00 and start my own business...then give the rest to Pastor Marshall's Church

Katrin said...

I'll copy that for my next post maybe. I like these lists.

I really enjoyed Angel and Demons a lot and am planning to check out a few places mentioned in it when I'm in Rome in September. :)

Laura said...

Interesting! Here's mine:

Book: Fablehaven by Brandon Mull (series I'm currently reading)

Song: Baby Got Back...it makes me smile every time

Holiday: Christmas

Number: 21

Color: green

Day: Sunday

Season: The very beginning of each season

City: Orlando, FL

Animal: dog

Leisure Activity: Reading

Gemstone: diamond

Alcoholic Drink: frozen margarita

NA Drink: mountain dew

Clothing: t-shirts

Food: toss up between Doritos and anything made with potatoes

Fruit: apples

Movie: X-Men

Person: can't pick between Ryan and Ella

Job: Cashier at Kings Island

Website: Since I work so hard on it...mine :)

If I had a million dollars – I would be a philanthropist and help out others in need