Friday, December 08, 2006

Tribute to Kisses

Unlike many women, I have to be in a special mood to actually eat plain chocolate. I'm just not normally into a simple bar of it, even Godiva. I do however enjoy a Hershey kiss every now and then. I think it’s the cute shape and the reasonable portion size.

I was very excited when Hershey expanded their Kiss line to include almonds, Hugs, peanut butter and especially the Caramel ones (still the best). While the cherry ones are good, I miss the actual cherry in the middle.

Anyway, I was going to write a nice little tribute to these adorable candies and I found this picture on the Hershey website with all the varieties of Kisses. I had no idea there were so many!! Where are these things marketed at? Obviously not anywhere I am. I’d love to try those coconut ones. And the cookie ones just look crazy.

Am I the only one who was in the dark about all these choices?!

9 comments:

Martha said...

I knew about all of them except of cookie ones. Haven't tried them all, however.
Blech. I don't like Hershey- the chocolate, the city, and the amusemant park. But they do have something going for them...portion size!

Gtemp said...

So let me ask you a question... When you are at work, what would you say you do?? lol

Viki said...

I knew about all of them, but the only ones I'll really eat are the dark chocolate ones, and I'll only buy those if they're out of the Dove dark chocolates at the store. I agree with Martha on portion size...

Mamma Sarah said...

I have heard of all of them except the very bottom row. What a sad time that is. I agree with the portion size! I too am a "special mood" person. I know that the 3rd trimester I was in a "special mood" for chocolate all the time and these came in very handy!

Sarah said...

I'm a BIG fan of the caramel ones, and on occasion the hugs. I also agree that they are a good portion size.

I knew that they had a bunch of different varieties, but I didn't realize there were that many! Holy cow!

LisaMarie said...

Spinkles?!?!! Everything is better with sprinkles! Why have I not had these!???!!!

Megs said...

I'm with you Karen! I only knew about the top row! Let's go on a hunt for the rest of them!

Dave said...

The cherry ones are great!

Anonymous said...

I used to eat Kisses but cannot now...I have switched to DOVE (and their caramel one is the best!). The chocolate is much smoother and MUCH better in taste. Try them you will love them!