Tuesday, May 05, 2009

More weirdness...

Some other weird things about me…

  • I prefer to chew food on the left side of my mouth.
  • I don’t know how to spit (how do you say… “hock a luegy”)
  • My favorite color specifically is midnight blue (color of my bridesmaid dresses).
  • I like being the youngest in my group of friends.
  • My fingernails often bend as they grow.
  • I think my handwriting is pretty.
  • People with asymmetric nostrils distract me especially when I'm looking up at them (like if I'm in a chair and they're standing)
  • When I have a list of things to do I always do the short and the easy stuff first and groan when the long boring stuff piles up. I know it’s my own fault but I really like crossing things off lists.

5 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Your handwriting is pretty.

Asymmetic nostrils distract me too, as do the lazy eye.

Does anyone's nails not bend as they grow, if so how do you do this? Am I missing a vitamin?

I don't think I have ever hocked a luegy. I probably don't know how either. I think it is a smokers thing myself.

Martha said...

You're a girl, of course you don't know how to spit. Girls don't pass gas, either.
Midnight blue. That's so generic. ;p I don't remember your bridesmaid's dress color. One thing I do remember about your wedding (ok, the reception) was someone informing me that it was widely believed I only went to college for my MRS degree. Then they followed that statement by asking when would I be getting married. Nevermind I was single then, as well as through 99.9% of college. But I digress.
Hmm. I more often chew on my left side, too.
People's nostrils in general distract me if I'm sitting and they're standing. I don't like looking up people's nose.
I think I remember liking your handwriting. Mine is horrendous.

Caitlin said...

I think we might be related. The only comment that doesn't apply to me is the favorite color. Have you ever added something that you've already done to the list just so that you could cross it off? Cause I have. :-)

Karen said...

C- absolutely i've added things! did it 2X just yesterday!

Finlands finest said...

Martha---I thought you were the one who started the rumor about you going for your MRS degree. I know I heard that too!