Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nicole's Big Girl Room Presented!

Well, the room is pretty much done. I have some final details but was eager to show it off to Nicole so we presented it today. Below are some before and after shots (you can click on the pictures to make them larger)

































Can you see Abby's fairy dust (glitter)?













































And here's a minute and a half movie of Nicole seeing it for the second time. Note that she wasn't real happy to see me dash behind a closed door so she was whiney at the start of this movie....




Making herself right at home....


8 comments:

Dale said...

Aw you are the coolest mom ever!

That bed looks huge compared to her, I bet it's like me sleeping on a bed the size of a room.

Katharine said...

spectacular job!!!! that looks amazing!

Sarah said...

Fantastic! And I LOVE that her big girl bed is GINORMOUS!!

Katrin said...

I wish I'd had such a great room! And it has turned out so tasteful. Great job!!

Jenna said...

Incredible!

Finlands finest said...

I love it! It looks great! Will you paint a cookie monster on my kitchen wall?!?! :)

I love the video of Nicole. She is soo sweet. I do think you will have to watch her bed jumping, she looked reading to start in the video multiple times. :)

Anonymous said...

You've got some skills...it looks fantasitic!

Laura (on a random computer)

LisaMarie said...

These are AMAZING! When are you coming to my house to paint a Grover on Max's big boy room wall?